- €725 per week
- €250 per weekend (2 nights)
- €350 per long weekend (3 nights)
- €300 per midweek (3 nights)
Special Student Rate
- €575 per week (12 - 17 years)
- €650 per week (18 - 25 years)
- Full board and accommodation
- 15 hours horse riding per week,
6 hours riding per weekend.
- Washing of essential clothes items.
- Visits to horse sales and/or horse fairs taking place at the time of your stay, or excursions to nearby places of historical interest.
Airpot transfer from/to Dublin airport, if required €60 each way
|Bed and Breakfast||€35 - €40 per person per night|
|Half Board (Bed, Breakfast and evening meal)||€55 per person per night|
|Full Board (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and evening meal)||€60 per person per night|
25% discount for children under 12 years
Please contact us for Group Rates & Special Offers
|Riding Lessons available||€20 per hour|
|English (group lesson)||€20 per hour|
- Swimming and gym at local leisure centre.
- Fishing at nearby lakes, (free)
- 9 hole golf course in Virginia, (9 km away)
- 18 hole golf course in Kells, (25 km away)
- Walking and cycling.
- Visit nearby areas of historical interest.
- Various craft courses can be arranged.
(please let us know what you're interested in)
To confirm availability, please contact us either
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone at: 00 353 42 966 5970
By cheque, payable to Trevor McGuigan, to be received not later than 4 weeks before your holiday is due to commence
Lodged into a bank account, details of which can be obtained on request.